The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Royalty

I honestly don't understand why he is even taking the exams. He's the demon lord and it's his castle. all he has to do is march right in, sit on the throne and kill anyone who complains till everyone submits to him. that's the kind of guy he is as was shown in his fight with the brothers.

Fed-Kun's army
@Durandal000 my thoughts as well. Also, what's the point of him trying to prove his demonlordiness in the first place? I thought his goal and reason for reincarnating in the first place is to live in a peaceful world?

Fed-Kun's army
@eureur The only way i can think of it making sense is if magic works like code and a null when you need a 1-99999etc crashes code, thus the spell breaksdown when it tries to find something thats not there, and prior to this event there WAS somone with 0 power and the crystal had the same reaction? Otherwise if the author WASN'T thinking that, and the translation IS correct, i got nothing..

tldr; spell=buggy code due to peacefull era.

"Deaths in the spectator seats ARE~ predicted." Bemused announcer-own is the best.

All hail Demon Lord Flounder!

I know the mangaka was trying to make him look cool, but that thing hanging from his waist looks like a hassle and uncomfortable

Dex-chan lover
this is so ridiculous
i just read this manga to check why it had an 8, but i still can't see it

Dex-chan lover
So he accidentally destroyed a country in his sleep, but did it carefully so nobody died?
lol_wut.jpg

@The5thSeraph half asleep, which means you have some semblance of sense even while the whole premise of what you're doing could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread