The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Royalty

It was obvious that he is gonna get a bad score and be looked down on. Even though he can use spells that were considered lost. And destroy all who stand before him... I mean, he used Girast or whatever against him channeling the power of the demon lord founder on him with no effect. That should be enough to prove his identity.

I just hope the girl isn't the hero reincarnated. Please. She looks just like the hero parties god girl though.

Aggregator gang
58 pages damn it's been quite a while since I read a chapter that long

Dex-chan lover
@TurntAturn I wasn't stating their blood purity, just how far apart they are related. the 1st and 2nd gen were 100% his blood since he'd be the first gen and the 2nd gen was made of only his blood. for blood relation the equation would be something like 1/(2^(n-1) -g(n)), but i forget my sequence and series shit

Blood relations would be like this 1, 1, .5, .25, .125, 0.0625 etc starting with the MC, then his spawn and then theirs.

Still the point should have gotten through that, though some are closer related to you than others. This is why family trees are important. Make sure they are over 3rd cousin and your kids will be fine. Shit, they have an app in Iceland for people to make sure they aren't closely related before they hookup and or get married

Dex-chan lover
That question about the girl with power+no aptitude + guy with no power+aptitude is maybe the hugest foreshadowing ever

Fed-Kun's army
Just a little nudge, but guys, don't take this manga seriously. It was obvious from the first chapter that its pretty much an isekai gag manga with a bit of everything sprinkled on.

Dex-chan lover
Wish fulfillment at max

I love how necromancy causing psychological trauma is catching on nowadays. It even applies to revivals!

Dex-chan lover
*measurement tool explodes*

"AH yes we shall write it down as "0" because no power does that to things that measure power"

FML why does this have a rating of 8? Ah right Misha is cute

Dex-chan lover
lol why would zepes give a shit about "brotherly bonds" it wasnt even like some complicated situation, he literally just killed him for no reason

Dex-chan lover
One huge complain I have with such premises is - why are spectators even there? Aren't they supposed to be elite knights/mages/heroes/stansmutated omniveggies? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? To scream how awesome main character is? Is he that insecure he needs some random hype crew? It really deminish all the fun from "special school for special demipeople" when supposed badass character is compared to basic rubbish.
Also, I only now noticed that girl has male name for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread