The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Brand of an Unqualified Student

Thanks for translation
Hierarchy everywhere :'(
Now, can i call Misha a homunculus? Or maybe i got wrong with the homunculus concept 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Judging from the previous chapter, I do wish we could see this new girl got wiped on the floor in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Arnos is getting disrespected regardless of his strength is because
The seven demons he created from his blood were brainwashed and had any memory of Arnos removed from history.
He figures it out pretty quickly in the WN, I'd say it'll be no more than 4 or so manga chapters if they stay the same length.

@kikaibaka so that means
that something happened that somebody don't want the new generation to know about therefor he got erased from everybody's memory?

how far is the ln compared to the manga?

Can i blow up this castle. They are all sooooooooooo STUPID. He just can kill all people who say "I am founder" and that's it. =_=

Dex-chan lover
Don't let that bitch talk to your bae like that, turn her ass into some kind of slug donkey hybrid!

Dex-chan lover
@Darkdrake
I've only read the WN(which is at ch 525 right now) and this chapter ends a little before the end of Ch 14. Chapter 32 ends this first arc.

now Arnos is gonna say, "and you're a piece of trash the can only move on arrogance". or something like that.
actually nah, he's more.................... curious? than offended in these situations

This is soo frustrating. Just blow up everyone and become the demon lord again. Their ignorance should be punished especially all the high-tier spells you used

Anyone knows where can we find the next chapters ? i searched everywhere and the last is chapter 3 from November !!!

Dex-chan lover
Twintails bitch won't live through something as extreme as the younger brother in that arena battle. In the end she is still a girl. Something will happen, so that she pisses herself. Either that, or MC will enable the doll sister to wipe the floor with her.

Really enjoying this manga's take on reincarnation genre. Also really like Main Girls personality type (5 bucks her sister is a fucking tsun) and look forward to more chapters. Really good work on the translations btw c:

The MC should obliterate the owner of the shitty owl familiar for giving out such a shitty entrance exam.

Dex-chan lover
(exorbitant amounts of text that caused moderation)
I apologize, it seems words that contain no space ends up expanding the
whole page. I thought the words would immediately adjust to the size of
the comment section... As I have learned my lesson, I will proceed to comment in moderation ~
orz
I would only like to express my disagreement with the sibling of
the demon lord's bae friend that proceeded
to insult said friend. And would like to point out how blasphemous her character is. (how haughty)
And would like her to get wiped on the floor for justice

Users who are viewing this thread