The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Brand of an Unqualified Student

@gaiseric9
Yup it’s wrong to repeatedly kill a tsuntsun. Especially ones with twintails. They’re national treasures.

Dex-chan lover
@Narehate I think there are a few other reincarnation mangas like that. World gets weaker without their presence, but grows in other ways. MC is born and finds out people had weird perceptions about him

Dex-chan lover
The cutthroat bitch has descended upon us! let us brace ourselves for what's to come...

Dex-chan lover
This manga is culmination of

"I've always want to punch those people who look down on other"

And i like it. The theme that is. The story is a mess though.

@Liquidxlax

like Shikaku Mon?

Dex-chan lover
aaah shit here we go again
where was that last time i got another bitchy twintailed brat shitty sis...
that series where mc was about to be wed to a prince but bitchy twintailed brat shit of a sis took it from her.. and sacrificed herself to wed a dragon...
just kidding.
i've enough of twintailed sisters lol

Aggregator gang
ill stick to this a bit, but if on ch 10-15 there is no some interesting event, im just gonna give this 1/10

I really like how long these chapters are. When I'd normally expect a chapter to end, these ones are a third over!

Dex-chan lover
if she's a doll and move with magic.. that means she's a container type.. if that's the case.. improve her magic capacity.. it should be easy since there's no soul to be destroyed nor body to have limited capacity.. this can also means she can be OP character if the MC decides to tamper her.. pretty neat right?

Dex-chan lover
i really like the family moments, they just add the right contrast, and he goes along with it so well, just like it happens in Kenja no Mago

The skirt's uniform is too short. The girls put their ass on whichever surface they sit on, that's not very hygienic. The designer is a genius in fanservice but not really in comfort. Even though the thighs are gladly appreciated, I still feel bad for these girls. It must be hard to sit in winter~

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@castrix Isn't that standard for literally everything, i mean im not looking for a Pulitzer tier writing, Im just reading some ol manga to pass the time

Dex-chan lover
soooo lets watch him blow a hole through her and spam kill revive her till she treats her sibling with respect.

whos for this say I, I

Users who are viewing this thread