The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Brand of an Unqualified Student

Step 1. Claim to be a Demon Lord
Step 2. Show off lotsa lotsa lost advanced magic
Step 3. Kill all of the opposing top brasses
Step 4. ?????
Step 5. Profit

Dex-chan lover
that scene where mc show the flaw of the magic circle and owned the teacher at the same time feel so good.
I cant wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
wow....i guess if 2000 yeas could change a language, it should be no surprise that a name could change too, especially when some idiot botched it in the middle

Dex-chan lover
@Blabladodo i want to see her become Arnos's chair/footrest. even i don't diss my brother that much, much as how much of an ass he is.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really intrigued by the next episode.
And curious if anyone else will join his team. I do bet that people will join after they see his capabilities in more detail tho.
Also, at first I thought that her older sister will join him because of one frame but after she proclaimed as a team leader my thought was broken down, even so, its still awesome.

One thing that I'm really interested, if our MC had created these other demons or w.e with his own blood, he should be able to feel them or smth and call them to him. No idea, just a hypothesis.

Aggregator gang
As much as I love good face-slapping that was kinda a d*ck move lol. Then suddenly a new girl enters the fray for a Harem. I liked it better when it was just him and Kuudere-girl.

I like the simple start since the story will get a bit more complicated in the next couple of chapters. Although I am hoping that they don't remove the character building moment of the next part of the story. So far it has been almost one to one to the WN in terms of story and events that happen so I believe this will continue to be awesome.

Dex-chan lover
This is like every single fantasy manga with an OP protagonist clichè all-in-one.
I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh right. Now that someone's mentioned it, His parents!
They're so carefree like Saiki's parents!

Dex-chan lover
Oh... no will? So Bitch of Ruin meant to say that if I asked Misha to show her panties, she would? That's... kinda hot, I guess.
Anyway, I prefer a calm, serene beauty to noisy, arrogant beauty. Both are beauties, but I tend to use either one differently.

Double-page supporter
The teacher is hot, and I like that snotty blonde already.

You know , i don't normally say this , but this guy makes me think he will make that twintails blond plain-chest future -tsundere and arrogant girl , into a sack of meat to prove his point and later make her the doll and give Our Goddess , Misha , so much power through contract , that she will be autonomous , but still follow the MC because he is "kind". (Proceeds to spam implode spells and revive chains )

Users who are viewing this thread