The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Inter-Team Battle Exam

Dex-chan lover
DEWQ3Yl.png

LOL

Is there anywhere to buy an official English translation of this? Hell, I would even consider buying the non-translated works if I can get a link just to support the author.
Edit: And thanks for the translation, loved reading yet another great chapter!

Group Leader
Pretty sure this isn't licensed yet (unless it was just recently announced and flew under my radar), but there's the Amazon(JP) link on the main page, as well as four (JP)LN novels. At this rate, the unofficial English *N translation only goes for 3 more manga chapters... which is a whopping 5% of what's out there.

Dex-chan lover
that castle looks big, but if you compare it with the size of the silhouette of Arnos, well, it reminds me of the Cinderella castle at Disney which is not actually to scale. This thing has some seriously unnecessary flourishes.

Lol this like a mmorpg strategy game xD mc is like a solo player lvl 100 max while the sister is lvl 40 with a big guild or smthing and waged guild wars xD

Group Leader
Thank You so much for these updates and the wait once these chapters are done will still be well worth it!

Group Leader
This is just too much lol. Fabulous pose after throwing an entire freaking castle haha

Users who are viewing this thread