The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Guardian God of Time

@datnewt

Replying take's 3 seconds. not an ego thing. Get your head out of your ass, Then again, maybe that's where it belong's since you think replying to people is such a big thing lmao.

@Ahsis
The ego thing and the caring about replying are two different jabs by the way lol.

Even a 5 year old can tell that if you reply to something, you clearly care enough to reply to something (SHOCKING huh). Anyways, I'm not gonna spend anymore time with an entitled child who spits at free things. Have a great rest of your life!

I sense a disturbance in the memes. "Did you think I would die just because I was killed?"

Did you really think I would die... Just because I was killed?

but i was told people die when they are killed.

Dex-chan lover
You think I'd die just because I was killed? You think I would stop moving just because you stopped time? etc

Damn, this guy could give shirou a run for his money with the amount of anime lines he spouts

I see Malazan's Hood has made his appearance. When do we get to phase-shift through walls and overlay multiple warrens within warrens in the noneuclidean warren-containing Space?

But, by Hood's Breath and Hood's Rotting Sandals, I thought he'd be bigger than 4 feet tall!

Edit: Holy cow, this is a Mahouka x Isekai Daydreamer x Malazan X BLAME! mashup of frickin' epic proportions, 12/10 I lost my marbles.

Dex-chan lover
source.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Arnos is a fucking hax. It's like substitution Justin after substitution jutsu.

"Do you think I'll die because I was killed"

This the perfect counter from the
"You die when you get killed" Meme XD

Dex-chan lover
the name change...really gets to me. I still see Arnos. Even in the novel, his name is still translated as arnos.

Banned
When you've got Gold Experience Requiem but your opponent is operating on game-canon and uses The World Over Heaven (and is trying to D4C the girls on the side).

Users who are viewing this thread