The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The Second Match

Dex-chan lover
Where the translated novel left off as well, last I checked. (That was at like chapter 2 or 3 of the manga being translated though)

Dex-chan lover
I came here to laugh at the people in the previous chapter's comment section but ended up crying.

Anyway, when you realized that MC basically split the whole world into four this problem thingy seems no different from a pebble on the road.

@Jeikob
This chapter covers up to the first half of chapter 26 of the web novel, the current translation has finished the first volume (chapter 30 + epilogue); the prologue for the 2nd volume has just been translated today.

Aggregator gang
it would be interesting if next chapter the plot twist is that Sasha actually disappear 😅
I mean come on all of us can already predict that Arnos probably gonna do or already did something so that she won't disappear

Dex-chan lover
@Hikarie
Technically you are correct on both counts in a way, and it will be awesome thanks to the scale of rule fuckery he does

I have waited for a manga to update for a year(at one point), I can wait one month just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread