The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The Second Match

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge I know right 😂

The genre tag, harem, is a spoiler itself. There's no way lead female character in a harem story gonna die.

miss tsundere still tsundere, contradicting herself at the very end.

@jim0313
what do you think they'll do if she didn't?
They'll stop her, and her efforts would be wasted.

Dex-chan lover
That hurt. She was doing her darnest to be hated, only to be shown that she's loved unconditionally.

Dex-chan lover
Valiant effort at trying for suspense or at the very least dangling an emotional carrot in a genre with an invincible main guy.

Dex-chan lover
If she wasn't written to be so insufferable maybe I would have missed her. (inb4 MC saves her)

Group Leader
>Next release in july

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Aggregator gang
why are you guys fucking sad? we already know that the mc will do something in order for them to both live

Aggregator gang
This manga just gained respect points. There’s a good reason why Sasha wanted Misha to hate her, too bad there still isn’t a good reason for Sasha to try getting Arnos to hate her lol

Aggregator gang
Oh fuck I was reading this while listening to sad anime OSTs, what a mistake

Aggregator gang
This comment section has so many people ruining the mood. Can't you guys just let people be sad at least just this time?

Dex-chan lover
I'd prolly be sad if this is a normal manga with non omnipotent mc, but the fact that i know, the mc is broken af, really prevents the suspense to take form, dude prolly rigged something that lets both of them (or at least their personality) to exist at the same time.
Not saying it's bad, it's simply on the wrong place.

Users who are viewing this thread