The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The Second Match

Double-page supporter
Meh we all know he altered something in that circle to revoke the effect and change it so that the two wills wont have to become one again

Dex-chan lover
Before showing "you hate her" with stabby, you should have considered to at least teach her what hatred is.

Dex-chan lover
looking at the comments I found out that I was supposed to cry... The only thing on my mind though is that you're both going to survive because you're both in the harem.

Can someone explain why she ran away from misha? If she wanted to sacrifice herself, she would do it right away before misha dies from turning 15.

Arnos will go back in time and alter it so both of them could live. Also defeats Aivis at the process

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
I can't believe so many people bought this, there's no way Sasha is going to disappear, that's how most of these adaptations work, I actually wish Sasha was selfish and absorbed Misha to become a superior demon, I mean, the MC would be pissed, but at least it would be more interesting than everything always working out.

Users who are viewing this thread