The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 4 Ch. 13.5

Dex-chan lover
A ton of people have been asking about why there hasn't been a new release for this series in so long, so I figured I'd publicly address you all so you can understand why:

The artist is on hiatus due to sickness. It is up to date and there are no new chapters. I have not dropped this series.

It's unfortunate, but there is no choice but to wait. I'm still waiting for a new chapter just like you all are. Please spread the word so everyone else is also aware.

Double-page supporter
Oh that sounds tough. I hope that the artist will get well soon and start working in this series again. This is really good. But yeah, their health is still the most important.

Not fan of the blondie , but if he is gay then i find it somehow acceptable , the only man in the team is anoth

@Kabeidon_ I didn't read any previous comments to see if this the thought... But the blonde sounds like this friend he granted the request of Reincarnation to. And that in the next life they can maybe fight each other as friends. The only issue with Reincarnation is that he retained his abilities but not his memories. I wonder .... i am sure..... the DL will restore that much for him.

Users who are viewing this thread