The Misfit of Demon King Academy

Dex-chan lover
@Iliketoast I guess there wasn't anything else better (and by better I mean something that is good and does sell well over there) to adapt...

so the artist is ill for 6 months. Not so sure about that.

Also the anime main character looks nothing like the main character in the manga, there's another male main character included too.

Why is it that the anime is farther ahead of this manga series? How much longer will this series be on hold before it can catch up to the anime?

Dex-chan lover
Many people have been asking me about whether this series is dropped, so I thought I'd come and openly clarify.

This series is on an indefinite hiatus right now, and there's no knowing when it'll be resumed. However, we will continue to release it as soon as it is, so please don't worry ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
Watch the anime. It provides an excellent atmosphere around the mc, which is what the whole story is about. It’s really good.

Question, I am pretty new to this series but where are the rest of the chapters? Plus I am trying to expand my horizons on manga but I can't think of any that are sort of like this genre so if you have any recommendations I would be happy if you shared them with me. 🤔😁

Dex-chan lover
This is an 8. Seriously? An MC strong as usual with no brain-girls by his side is an 8? Basically the true plot is: "I'm so tired of killing, now I want peace. Ok, I reincarnated. I'm the strongest. Nooo, no one recognize my strenght. Now, I'm always annoyed, no emotions displayed and... right, I am so strong. I already said that? Oh sorry, but YEAH I'M STRONG, LEMME SHOW YA"

Users who are viewing this thread