The Misfit of Demon King Academy

The plot itself is interesting, but the execution is bad, resulting in clumsy story. Most of the characters doesn't behave like a normal person being and somewhat lacks of common sense (my summary of what i've read in chapter 2) resulting in lack of characters value, the story feels somewhat awkward because the author wants to progress the story so fast for whatever reasons they have in their mind.

@Morteman1998
Harem op mc isekai is rage these days, peoples will overrate this type of tropes regardless of their quality which is sad tbh.

Solo levelling is at 9.32 while it's quite the trash (it's better than its korean novel though, this must be one of the worst I've seen and gosh pretty much every light novel is awful, considering they're made by fans, real writers write proper novels afterall). Most people complaining about the rating of 8 properly read 2 or 3 chapters; this is quite average but it's by no means bad or worse than what you would typically see from other manga. The artstyle is shoujo-like so it might be more appealing to girls.

The art is freaking good it makes me gay for Kanon reincarnation

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Oh hiatus huh,ouch hope it gets started again,the manga did a pretty job in the comedy part,everything else the anime did a good job

Dex-chan lover
this resumed already btw, raw for chapter 14 already out in the マンガ UP!app

@Lukaskyboss When you are surrounded by literal garbage, average seems a bit better than it should be. In terms of world development I enjoy seeing what has become of the demon world, I am looking forward to seeing what happened on the human side of the wall as well. I like the MC because hes not a spinless waste of space. He has power and uses that power.

Users who are viewing this thread