The Misfit of Demon King Academy

@ur2048 that is the exact reason I like this one. Others have done it but it just remains bad. This one does it and becomes entertaining. Its like Eminence in Shadow levels of ridiculousness.

Warning: when you start reading this shit, there no point in trying to understand the logic in this manga.😂

Damn, I like the manga much better than the anime. Here's my reasons why;
1) The artstyle is better(The anime's artstyle looked generic af, the LN artstyle that the anime is based off of is really good but the anime itself doesn't even begin to compare)
2) The fight scenes are better(The fights in the anime are extremely watered down when compared to the source material - the LN, unlike the manga)
3) The spells look better(The spells in the manga actually look good, and look powerful. In the anime however, they look... Idk, generic? Meh? They just don't look very good)
4) The manga more accurately portrays how powerful Anos and the other powerful characters actually are(There are 2 main examples I can use; [Chapters 10-12, Episode 4]Anos vs Time God and [Chapter 14, Episode 5]Anos and Lay vs The 2 Elder Demon Emperors respectively. These examples don't really need much explaining as long as you compare how the fights went down in the manga vs in the anime. [Anime Version] The Time God's attacks look weak and unimpressive. [Manga Version] The Time God's attacks actually look powerful. [Anime Version] The Elder Demon Emperor that Anos "fought" got off-screened while the one that Lay fought got pathetically knocked out in a single attack. [Manga Version] It's explained that the Elder Demon Emperor that fights Anos was powerful enough to split entire mountains with a single slash. He strikes Anos' head with mountain-destroying power, only for it to do no damage to Anos. There is a somewhat long battle between Lay and the Elder Demon Emperor he's fighting. The Elder Demon Emperor's fire sword instantly burns any sword Lay throws at him to ash while his ice sword instantly freezes them. Internal monologue reveals that he can strike 200 times in a single second. Lay parries all of his attacks with wind pressure before destroying his fire and ice swords, leading to his victory)
5) The pacing is better(Pretty self-explanatory, the pacing in the anime was fine for the most part, but could've done better in some areas)
6) The characters actually have expressions in the manga(Technically, the characters do have expressions in the anime. What I mean to say is, they aren't very expressive in the anime, especially in situations where they should be. For instance, when Anos calls Emilia out for having a noble steal the scepter in the manga, she looks terrified and shook. However, she has no reaction whatsoever in the anime)

I don't hate the anime by any means, but it definitely could've been A LOT better than it was. Honestly, the only thing I liked about the anime were the VA's.

this would be a good manga if the character traits, the story, and the decisions the characters make in said story, were actually coherent

I'm getting tired of this slow release. Not sure why it can't just be a full upload of the series like it used to be and not short series. The anime is already done and way passed this mark plus it's sad to know that this manga that started before the anime isn't even anywhere near the anime nor passed it.

Aggregator gang
damn bro thats deep 😔✋
EgKXHDCWsAYFGEJ.jpg

@yeetmaster6981 The manga hasn't caught up to the anime. It's around the end of where episode 5 was. That being said, you should read the manga from the beginning, as it's of a much higher quality than the anime.

69 years. I hope that’s in dog years.
This made me laugh so hard I peed a little. On my dog.

I just came from watching the Anime , it is such a shame this story was going quite well then kanon that wants to suck the dick of Anos so bad appeared and they did the final attack together , kanon should have been singing like the bitch that he is , it was cringe and turned into generic garbage.

I was told other sources explain better a lot of stuff.There is hope this is not generic trash but the anime failed.

You know it's shit when there's an edgy guy and a loli on the cover page

Users who are viewing this thread