The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
That is so totally impossible... isn't she misinterpreting the definition of 'message friends'..?

The way this is developing, with them both being oblivious to the other's intentions, this manga runs the risk of this being stuck in nothing-ever-happens-hell....

Dex-chan lover
the way this develops....
message friends > friends > good friend > best friend > MC wanna go out, but she be like 'i don't wanna stop being friends, so let's become friends with benefit' friend

Dex-chan lover
@dashen No no no, my friend, you misunderstand the potential of the girl. No friends means that she will be okay with being a part of the harem later, because it means that there will be more friends around.

Fed-Kun's army
I know she was feeling lonely all this time...
but there should be a limit! XD

Dex-chan lover
Man, quite the comic relief.
Oh a nipple n i c e
Moving on, I can't get enough of this. I need to pause.

I'm still surprised by why the MC hasn't changed despite having a different life in another world where he fought and battled in a war, like a WAR against Demons. In every life-changing event, there should be some kind of change that would mature a person, but I guess the author is too lazy about that. Sigh~ for the sake of something "new" to read that's not comparable to what of a boring life reality right now I'll continue on reading this. Man, I just wish someone would make a real, smart, and fulfilling kind of Isekai.

Part of the reason that MC is so dense is because he doesn't know about the existence of supernatural powers in his original world and just chalks up the fact that he still has his powers to him just carrying them over with him from then otherworld. So I habe a feeling that he will have a feeling that if he ever learns about the possibility of other people having powers that he would be shocked, though there is no telling how long it will take for him to make that realization.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, she's so socially stunted, I'd feel bad for her if she wasn't such an awful personality. This is hilarious.

Ugh! too short and the update is Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. thanks for the chapter tho :D.

Dex-chan lover
That's a whole lotta crazy in that school.
Mama always told me, "Don't ever stick your dick in crazy, you'll regret it."
*sigh* I have regrets.

Users who are viewing this thread