The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

i hope the misunderstanding is cleared up sooner. i mean the mc doesn't even doubt anyone in his world having some kind of special powers even though he got cursed a LOT and he just take it his skill malfunctioning? I mean when something like that happens you will investigate it. It concerns your life ya know. And it'll be irritating if the misunderstanding drags longer with how the release is like this. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 I think you misunderstood, there are a lot of these partial manga being released weekly, and the translator says this is the case here too.

Group Leader
I'm glad that the very first thing he did was call her out as a Chunni. Going to make him actually talking to her even funnier than normal.

@FireCamp then he's dumb as hell, it won't trigger without receiving any curse... that's how the skill supposed to work

wait, he is dumb... so yeah, no problem here

Dex-chan lover
"I've stepped on a gigantic landmine." No shit Sherlock. But who could have guessed that? 🤣 It's great, that this dense m*th*rf**k*r at least is capable realizing the truth. He was cured from his shrinemaiden blindness withing 2 chapters/few days. I can forgive this. 😀 I guess the next misunderstanding will also be alive for a few chapters. That's not too bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 yup sorry, meant it for the comment just before yours @Leo80221, I've edited it, but I don't think it sends the notification again on an edit.

Edit: and now somehow, I've mistyped that name, despite copy/pasting it in... something just doesn't want me to correct this person.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair she does sound like an edgy teen who shouldn't be taken seriously

hahahahaha this is amazing truly is, how much crap can they dump on this poor bastard? A foulmouthed psycho loner and a chuuni. Poor dude, he is truly going to need all the abilities he got from his previous aventur to survive what's coming.

Also people calling for a "story", calm down a bit? The premise is there and the cast is being introduce as far as it goes the story is running its course.

Aggregator gang
You're in for a surprise pal, when her chuuni things turn out to be real, hero-who-got-sent-back-and-has-a-friend-with-supernatural-abilities-MC

Dex-chan lover
the thing that sucks about the yandere in this situation is he doesn't even get to lay pipe if he wanted to. What kind of shit is yandere text friends

Users who are viewing this thread