The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Dex-chan lover
He was magically summoned to another world, and the idea of secret magic orders is utterly nonsense?

Dex-chan lover
Sure, it's weird that he doesn't even consider her to be for real since he probably actually did half the stuff chunnis talk about. I don't mind because the whole joke is that he's the overpowered character with a better grasp on what reality should be than all these other self-proclaimed protagonists.

But I wanna focus more on this "infiltration" deal. Just what part of what she does is infiltration? It's more like barging in and openly monitoring things, because she has absolutely no subtly.

That shrine maiden girl has some major issues. Step up, man! I had a friend who had a relationship like that, and he was treated like a dog while the girl lavished in luxury. My friend was so stressful just to pamper her, but enough is enough. He broke up with her; he couldn't take her behavior anymore.

@XionXD well, I think the author's targeted demographics are towards masochists who love to have relationships with problemed and mentally ill women.

Double-page supporter
@icarushector
well because he still don't know Earth has it too...
he only know only isekai that has magic stuff....
even though he coming back from isekai and experience many adventure stuff, his common sense still on Earth side...
"Earth doesn't have magic!" this kind common sense

Dex-chan lover
I knew this manga was about an isekai nostalgia boy who goes back and realizes he had it better with women in the isekai world

The characters are so painful to watch .
Like, c’mon man both the MC and Yandere girl seriously have some issues.

Dex-chan lover
ofc it's the vatican. as if the big cross thingy isn't a dead giveaway. after all templars are only an AC thing in terms of "secret organization stereotype that uses a cross "

Aggregator gang
is she chunni or is she a real exorcist? I mean, lets be fair here, it may be your original earth after return from isekai, but your eastern shrine maiden style magic is real, so why wouldn't western angels and demons style magic be real too?

Dex-chan lover
@Kodoku Yeah it bothers me too. Like, this MC actually survived an entire other world story, complete with Demon King subjugation. He had to have at least seen death, if nothing else, maybe even experience loss, maturing through a journey of many days across the wilderness, living outside and fighting for his life...

... or it was a really fucking easy journey with no hardships, whereby he just brute forced his way to the demon king and killed him in one blow. I mean, it's possible... but it honestly feels like MC experienced no character development in that other world lol, he just feels like your typical meek high school MC

Fed-Kun's army
blonde pettanko chuuni loli doesn't sound bad...
mv's message friend sounds like a yandere with those beginning message counts and phone call counts...

Dex-chan lover
MC: oh my gad its a chuunibyou!

MC's past reincarnated ass: am i a joke to you?

jokes aside tho its pretty great for a post isekai manga. you rarely see these types.

Users who are viewing this thread