The Monsoon In June - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Wait what?!
What just happened???

What was this sudden... did we miss... HOW COULD YOU???

RD

Thoughts on the ending:
Short: I liked it.
Long: So basically even though they were close to each other their personalities wouldn't let them be close enough. As MC said, they were too comfortable with each other not trespassing their boundaries. They were never honest and were too afraid to take a step forward.
If they were in a relationship those issues wouldn't have been fixed and probably they would've ended up worse.
MC finally became who he wanted to be, without being dependent on anyone.
Yeah, relationships are cute and we all shipped them but MC worshiped the dude. In other words: red flag of unhealthy relationship.
They were better off separated. It's sad, but what they had was special and it's better to leave it as a nice memory than to kill it.
Not everyone you cherish will be in your life forever, and sometimes they will go and that's for the better.

Ok, that was an interesting ending. I really liked it. I think its only fault is being too under-developed. In my opinion,
the impending doom should have been set a bit better. These last three chapters felt a bit claustrophobic because of it. And they should have held longer at the deception of the non-atempt, so they could make it a bit more impactful than how it actually felt.
But I give kudos to Lee Dam: the final message is quite clear
and, sadly, real. No one can escape from the terrible and stable fate that fear causes on all of us. There's nothing in this world more horrifying than comfort, but we don't seem to notice that until it's too late.

so nothing has develop further in story, just MC thinks about his past and choose to stop lingering with it >-<"?

It's an ok ending but left some questions unanswered
like what's up with hae-in... that seunghyun dude guy... i feel like there was supposed to be more.

Contributor
This chapter felt distinctly like the author suddenly gave up and rushed to the ending from the story's halfway point. I could barely tell what was going on in the first half of the chapter.

That does feel like it possibly was indeed the intended bitter-ish ending, though.

Users who are viewing this thread