The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
one day is already too long for her inside of that hell hole of sperado manor. a month would feel like a year if the situation stays

@dokidoki I have peaked in the raws. You dont know how right you are.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Best Boyardee reappears.

Poor Leslie. Once the adoption is finalized, her, Beth, and the Duchess should go on a family outing in matching outfits.

Dex-chan lover
The Duchess seems too nice and too perfect. This story has been so cruel so far. I'm afraid her "You have me now" is going to be a death flag. 😨

Contributor
Staying a month in this family again must feel the same as getting Death penalty.

I guess we will not get happy chapters for a while.

From what I've heard there are currently 16 raw chapters available right now. My biggest concern is what exactly is going to happen in those 6 chapters and whether or not it will cover the entire month she's stuck with those things. My God - there is not a word evil enough to describe those vile creatures! Ugh, I have the sneaking suspicion that those next chapters are going to be very miserable! I don't know if my poor heart can take it! ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread