The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
It's a small detail, but I appreciate how hard Beth dropped the hammer here. Leslie's been called "that" all her life, so it's a good message to see that kind of language being F*cking Massacred with impunity. Don't envy that though, because I bet his genes are the only reason that didn't break his neck.

Also, it's a bit late, but I also love the commentary from the scanlation team off in the boxes, mostly consisting of "Leslie is precious and so are the Salvatores". Korean manhwa is pretty much made for this with their massive white spaces too.

P.S. I'd like to point out that Bethrion was eating a whole roast chicken on his fork. Did they have to custom-make forks that big?

the second brother is shocked LOL!!! I think he thought: either the mom pregnant, somehow without him knowing or the dad has a mistress...no the dad has the courage to have a mistress ROFL
Thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that the older brother was stuffing an entire small bird into his mouth at the table?

Also, the younger brother doesn't learn very quickly...

Did anyone notice that the duchess is tired and there will be others who's going to use the chair after Leslie...., it's seems that Leslie's going to have a little brother or sister😆

Yes, Beth definitely takes after his mother.
"Who's that?"
"Your sister."

Ref chapter 9

Anyone noticed the dad's face when Leslie said she'd never been to downtown before? He's so confused but also really sad for her...

Stewing hens or cornish game hens are other small birds that can be individually served.

I just love the facial expressions here 🤣
And I was wondering when he will show up again and who is he.

Supporter
The ship is a distraction; the main issue of this chapter was that onii-chan was eating a whole bird for breakfast

“Blob: i wish Beth would slap me”
You gotta death wish? 😂 Enti probably only uninjured bc he’s a Salvatore.

Thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
"I wish Beth wood slap me uwu" me too my friend, me too

Dex-chan lover
is beth eating a whole ass chicken
Even with as large as he is, I feel like it may have been a smaller bird but it did certainly look like a whole one of whatever it was.

Users who are viewing this thread