The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 18

For those wondering about the pancakes, they’re known as “Soufflé Pancakes”. They’re huge and very fluffy. I saw them in a korean recipe on YouTube <3.

Oh man I literally cried on this episode :’( Even if i myself haven’t tried Hot Chocolate, at least I know what it is... our poor Leslie ;0;

My heart just broke for Leslie... My god... How could anyone hurt such a sweet and smart child... I'd have spoiled her rotten...

Dex-chan lover
@MelisaArtemis If you think back to how the marquess treats the older daughter, spoiling her and giving her everything she wants, yet still making sure she can behave in the company of other nobles and royals, you know what sort of a father he can be. However, regarding Leslie, it's a situation analogous to growing animals for the meat: If you know you are going to eventually slaughter the cow, sheep, or pig, you don't want to make friends with it and get too attached. They had to treat Leslie worse than a dog in order to be able to kill her when the time comes.

Group Leader
SO SAD. MY EYES. THERE'S WATER COMING FROM THEM. I love Leslie so much ㅠㅠ

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@Ravidya Wow I am a dumb ass. Guess I've been reading too many of these webtoons. They're starting to blend together.

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about? There's no Reincarnation in this.
Wow I am a dumb ass. Guess I've been reading too many of these webtoons. They're starting to blend together.

I Am A Child of This Family? That has a reincarnation element in it and is extremely similar to this.

Dex-chan lover
my heart hurts everytime they realize how fuck up her life was, like shes 12 and she never had hot chocolate... the poor maid face

aww :c

Actually, I've never had hot chocolate before too haha
But that's cuz of culture differences
How does it taste like though?
Chocolate smoothie?

Users who are viewing this thread