The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 22

hmm makes one wonder why the sperado family bothered to teach leslie so much if they were going to kill her eventually anyways??

omg he's a nerd :333333 i luv him so much
he's so adorbs
i hope he treats Leslie better from now on

I am wheezing 😂 the servants should have a raise.
The way she raised the cup as if she’s won the olympics... lol

Ruenti is a fanboy we don’t deserve

@yavinta I think her family sort of knew she was smart and had an inferiority complex so they taught her difficult things to make her feel stupid. But as we can she must be a genius which made the teacher feel inferior to her and thus hate her.

@ThunderaMaou They made her learn all the complicated philosophies and other subjects so that her sister wouldn't have to. They would use her work for her sister

One thing though. Why did they make her focus on her studies if she was going to be a sacrifice anyways?

Also the servants are so dang sweet. Romance fluff is okay but family fluff is just so heart touching.

Dex-chan lover
AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAART "I placed the cookie!" <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Holy FUCK am I glad I picked up this Manhwa. This is so sweet I’m getting a toothache 😭

Double-page supporter
This second brother is a massive skeptic, although I'm glad he's able to reflect his impulsive actions toward Leslie logically. But I'd never thought he's the scholarly type hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread