The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 26

Awn, sooooo cute!
Poor Leslie, isn't used to call duchess "mother", BUT DON'T YOU WORRY, WHEN IT HAPPENS, IS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND EMOTIONAL, I KNOW IT!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the update as always!!! aaaah i'm kinda sad she couldn't call her mother.. that boy looks nice, please go ahead and reassure leslie, young sir!!!! I HOPE THE DAY SHE CAN CALL HER MOTHER COMES SOON i'm cry

Les dealt a critical blow to Sai. I am really looking forward to some family fluff after the trail, where hopefully Les will be able to call the duchess mom.

Contributor
"Everyone makes mistakes" Yeah that's a true enough assumption. Even the duchess can make mistakes

But not this time

Why does she have to grow up, I just want her to stay this young and adorable, I just want to hug her to death that's how adorable she is

Group Leader
Precious god help me, Enti doting on Leslie is too much for my heart. QvQ Beth is still best husbando tho. I want to find Beth in real life. TTvTT This family kills me with so much cute. I want to dote on every single one of them, halp.

Aggregator gang
I think the story will be more interesting if it turns out the Duchess IS Wrong and the Ghost Kids do 100% want revenge. It could be an actual source of internal conflict for MC. So technically what will be most interesting is just making sure the Ghost Kids want the opposite of what Leslie winds up wanting. So if she decides to forgive, they should want revenge, if she decides on revenge, they should probably just want to have their spirits set free or something like that.

Third update on as many days. Nearly punched my thumb through my phone. And her shy stuttering. Don’t worry lesli you’ll get it out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread