The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 26

I think they should've gave Leslie more time to ask her be so familiar with them.
I mean the poor girl don't know what is a mother or father love heck even sister's love.
She just began to be close to Beth as a little sister, if you see what I mean... really too soon, imo.

@churrystar
She became a yandere and she wants to really grow fast to protect her family and friends.
Remember everybody died in that happy family of her... and to be honest I like her more than the heroine of abandoned empress because she wants to save her family while the other one gone back in time to change her destiny but what about her father? She is rarely concerned about him recently...

@Aslinn Yeah, I know (that they died... what a way they died even), that's why I still like that MC for wanting to protect them/save them. But I think she could have waited a little more (till she was 3 at least?) to start using difficult words and tell them that she loved them and stuff. To make it seem more normal? Like, right now she's considered a "genius" child, which means (probably) will attract the attention of whoever killed everyone close to her. But whatever. And omg, don't get me started with Abandoned Empress. I dropped that as soon as I spoiled myself who she ended up with at the end of the story. But yeah, disappointing that she focused so much on training but didn't show much attention to her father (at least spending a little more time with him, telling him *more* that she cared for him, etc.).

Also, even though I really liked her calling them brother/father, I agree that it was a bit soon... it could've been better a little time later when she grew to care for them and she'd surprise them by calling them father/brother/mother.

I bet they didn't want Leslie to revenge. They're only hope she is alive and stay happily instead them...

Aggregator gang
Brother and father....ok sure they must feel ecstatic from hearing that but I bet when leslie gets enough courage to call the duchess more familiarly it's so going to be MAMA!!!! Oh how I want to see how they react to that.!!!

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester well, he is supposed to be a theologist and a divine ability user. He's probably the most connected to God out of most people and the classic goody too shoes. Since he's still young and based on how we saw him treat Leslie before he knew her as a noble, he shouldn't be a corrupted person either.

His smile is a bit unnerving because usually people who are 'too nice' can be misleading. But only time will tell.

I know this is Korean and it really should be oppa but oniisan is 200% cuter and more weeb even though it's really translated as brother hahaha

@Byonbyon Although oppa does mean older brother. It's too casual and informal especially in these types of stories (noble talk). It's like saying ni-chan. The original use orabuni (오라버니) instead. If it were Japanese it would be onii-sama. And yes i agree.

ML please don’t start romance yet. I want this fluff and adorable times to last for a while before you guys enter the lovey dovey state. Cuz I will need and want more of these kinds of moments with the Salvatore

Users who are viewing this thread