The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 26

One chapter done just like that
It's so good I want more ;A;
Thank you for the new chapter

Dex-chan lover
Poor Duchess, it's because she holds you in highest regards that she can't say it yet.

Also, Altera's a small fellow, ain't he?

It's so sweet 🥰. She idealizes the duchess so much she is having a hard time calling her mother 🤣.
I wonder when leslie will realize that maybe the other reason for being safed and entrusted with the power of the former sacrificed children is to live a life that is worth calling a life and become happy in an loving family. 🤔
I really hope she will come to this conclusion soon

@icarushector

Altera is just normal-sized. Remember that every Salvatore is a giant. Altera and Ruenti also don't have as much of an age gap with Leslie as Bethrion does.

Fed-Kun's army
Ifeel spoiled getting New chapter every day :)
So much flufffff

My gods, this family 🤣

First, the rainbow (DID YOU SEE THE RAINBOW???) then everybody getting jealous or Ruenti.
I hope the Duchess understands the situation why Leslie couldn't say it right now and I hope she won't feel hurt. She's not the kind, but you can never know.

This is just too cute 😍

Double-page supporter
Ok enough so, close the internet.
This chapter will remain in history, this chapter is all a meme. 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
thanks for all these chapters, i could go daily with one. :3

She doesn't know what to say to him. I can help!

"Hi, you are the cutest guy I have ever met."

Aggregator gang
Leave it to Duchess Salvatore to make making and feeding hubby a sandwich look like a power move.

Contributor
She respect the duchess so much she can't call her mother.

Which is understandable, she is her savior after all, she should be close to a divinity for Leslie .

This makes my day every day it updates.

This family is life. This family is pure bliss, too precious for this world, must protect the fluffy family at all costs. PROTECT THEIR HAPPINESS!!

lol. Now, in all seriousness, this family reminds me of the family in "Lady Baby", only that in there the MC is kind of a creepy kid (being 1 or 2 years old and already fluently speaking and using difficult words??? Seriously??), whereas Leslie is just too precious.

(Don't get me wrong, I like that other MC... enough... but I like her family more. Whereas in this, I like everyone, family AND the MC)

Users who are viewing this thread