The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 26

MY HEART.
I CAN'T TAKE IT.
IT NEEDS MORE.

Also I was really waiting to hear her sputter out "m.. M-mommy" and then get real embarrassed and run while getting to see the Duchess overload with cuteness for the first time. While her husband and sons die from the extreme jealously and love for our sweet lil summer child.

Group Leader
Average Reader: Awww Leslie so cute wanna protect cinnamon roll
Me, An Intellectual: Hot Warrior Matriarch FTW

Contributor
It seems that the Salvatore estate is partially based on the Biltmore (that Vanderbilt estate in North Carolina)... (It's that distinctive front.)

Heh, Leslie looks up to the Duchess too much, and Sairaine is already trying to be overprotective, while the boys want to spoil her. And then there's Konrad trying to befriend her. This is fluffier than a down duvet.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i think the duchess is right. I don't think she was given the power of all those sacrificed kids for revenge. I think they just genuinely wanted the long tradition of pointless deaths to stop. I think they gave her the power to help her survive and escape. The fact that leslie is so transfixed upon revenge is an unhealthy attitude to have, especially given what we have learned in the last couple of chapters with how magic works. If her body really is too frail at this time to properly control her powers i can only imagine what emotional stress might do.

Dex-chan lover
the outfit this chapter was so cute and matched with her so well

also i knowww it's bad to focus on revenge but i just really want her to rip her family to shreds lol

oh my god. i love this. girl! they don't want revenge, they want you to live your best life with toys and hot chocolate and lots of love!!

Users who are viewing this thread