The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 30

@Meriliem her character are just plain cute, even Kanna from Dragon Maid only manage to become a meme after the series adapted into an anime (like, a supreme adaptation from a great studio too)

Also, Komi-san is a social retard.

Dex-chan lover
"I should f***** crack their necks!"

Your not the only one... and Duchess Salvador has the emperor by the neck? Do tell us what.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing that the emperor has something like "Older sister, younger brother" kind of relationship with the duchess's, I wouldn't mind adorable scenario there as well. :3

Dex-chan lover
zsmdmmjvn6031.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Half of this story is her fighting her abusive family. The other half is her..... eating sweets. Seriously, like, 9 out of 10 of her diet are sweets.

Fed-Kun's army
tag yourself i'm ruenti going "i should just f$%^ing crack their necks." lmao what a MOOD! and the duchess has the emperor by the neck??? i LOVE HER. (leslie continues to be precious)

thank you so much for the update~

LESLIE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THING I WANNA HUG HER SO TIGHT AND PUT HER TO BED 😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤

This manhwa is so fluffy, everytime i read a new chapter, it always makes me smile. Thank you for translating this

Dex-chan lover
@pond90 I think my favorite name of the sweet is the French one, which translates to "daddy's beard".

I don't blame Leslie for her reaction to Ruenti's statement. I wouldn't be sure that the duchess hadn't put the Emperor in a literal chokehold over this either.

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be something? If the maid overheard that Leslie thought it was her teachers hair and the maid only said that because she wanted her to feel better.

It’s quite possible that’s not the case since commoners wouldn’t have the chance to know or learn about cotton candy but just a food for thought.

Users who are viewing this thread