The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
okay question who here thought a pinky pie joke when she asked her teacher if the cotton candy was her hair?

Fed-Kun's army
Aaaaaaaaa Leslie did you gain weight? She seems chubbier than before! She's getting cuter as story progressed! I can't wait for the moment they win the trial and she finally could have a warm family she longs for. Her thinking about sharing the cotton candy to her closest people just make my heart tingle. Also that pinky promise!! Such precious child.

Meanwhile, big brother Ruenti who was stubborn at first, now completely captured under little Leslie's charm. And I see where he got his foul mouth from 😂

@gtsiam Oh, we have snack called granny's hair too, here, but it's a different confection than cotton candy. They're both usually pink in color, yet cotton candy has an appearance of a cloud, granny's hair is more similar to... clumps of hair!

uban_nenek_rambut_nenek_50gr.jpg

Group Leader
GDI RUENTI. I LIKE YOU SO MUCH. I want you as a brother. TTATT My darling Bethrion has been too absentttttttt //dead

Double-page supporter
To be fair, I bet everyone thought it was her hair. (the issues natural anime hair colors have)

Fed-Kun's army
LESLIE ( ᵒ̴̶̷̤⌔ᵒ̴̶̷̤ )✧*。SHE"S SO PRECIOUS IF SHE EXISTS IRL THIS WORLD IS PURIFIED!

I don't think breaking their necks would suffice though, that's way too merciful. They'd die instantly. Hence, we should break them limb by limb and-

Aggregator gang
She wasn't on the carpet in the panel she mentioned being on it😄, also Ruenti about to f*cking murder them for hurting his fluffy sister-to-be🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnngh! Leslie you sweetest child. She wants to share her cotton candy with everyone.

As evidenced by Ruenti, the levels of protecc keep rising.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, well by his be neck is different from by his throat, so she’s probably not choking him out...is she lifting him into the air by his collar and dangling him around like a kitten?

Double-page supporter
Excuse me, instructor. Is this your hair..?
Me and shuella: lmao rolf lol omegalul

Contributor
I hope she got the cotton candy to the rest of them. The teacher didn't seem to mention that that melts.

Hm... I also hope the Salvatores know that they shouldn't just focus on the emperor. Like, I think we all know they are probably going to win. But it's not like there won't be some twists and turns

Users who are viewing this thread