The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Shed better, since his step mum is trying to do shenanigans.

Ruenti is a good big bro ;-; Leslie is still adorable.

I love how Ruenti call hehr "Little Leslie"! So cute 😍😍😍❤️
Or how she mistook the candy as hair, so precious 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Leslie is so smol, sweet, innocent, precious and pure. She is a character you really want to protect, and hope that she will get all the happiness in the world, because she deserves it.

I love when Leslie gets embarrassed! She has the joy of a young child by the embarrassment of an old woman. I also loved how frazzled she is in the last panel.

In that last panel, I wonder if that room has all custom furniture for Leslie. The table looks like normal height for her but only reaches Ruenti's knees...either that or it emphasizes how giant his family is. compared to normal furniture.

@Hamin
"You know what would be something? If the maid overheard that Leslie thought it was her teachers hair and the maid only said that because she wanted her to feel better....."

Yeah, I thought that was the case too. Because there was a maid standing outside the room with tea and she was very shocked when she heard loud laughter, so I thought she told the other maid. Especially since word gets around fast in that house. The servants seem to share things normally.

Dex-chan lover
That ending... LoL... having the emperor by the neck by now... OP totally OP...

Users who are viewing this thread