The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 33

If Leslie tells the Duchess about this, its gonna take both her sons and the father to stop her from running over to Sperado estate and chopping the Marquis head clean off.

Konrad deserves a cookie. Well done, my child.

If he's her love interest, I wholeheartedly agree with that decision!! Grow and flourish, little ones.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL I wonder how long their apology session lasted before they could resume their conversation ahaha.
btw what's the age gap between leslie and konrad ???

Fed-Kun's army
He's a good dude. Isn't it nice to have a love interest who doesn't start out as a piece of shit for once?

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, I always forget she’s 12. She’s small as fuck.

Nice to have a love interest that isn’t an utter piece of shit for once though.

To everyone who is doubting Konrad, he truly is the ML. The age gap I believe is 3-4 years? Not sure, basically Konrad's the same age as her Brother Ruenti if I remember it right? You'll love Konrad even more for what he'll do at the trial. Look forward to it everyone! This minor, vague spoiler hopefully helps increase your excitements at the upcoming trial. You'll literally beg (too much?) hopefully there is no love rival at all (technically, they most likely won't have one. You've seen her currently overprotective family/household right?

Fed-Kun's army
You know, if this was any other manwha, I would've seen the last scene as some flag for something horrible to come, like a huge plot twist.

Malnutrition can really put a stop on the growth of a child. So I am not surprised in the recent manwhas how small some MC are because of their bad past. We had a case in France where a mother kept her daughter in trunk of her car and hided her (like with Estelle). After being rescued the girl can't talk and hate closed space. She developed Autism....

I was expecting her to backlash with "as if I could tell the duchess about such embarrassing things!", and commit to telling one of her brothers or father instead,

Contributor
Leslie and Conrad make an adorkable pair. He's a wonderfully kind and understanding male lead, and he has some nice complexity. I wonder if he'll talk about the first time he ran into Leslie at the trial -- that would be some pretty good evidence. As for their ship, while their age gap isn't much, Leslie is only twelve; after she's a little older, their ship can leave port.

KEKW Leslie tells Mom about this. And then Dad hears the story and starts to mumble underneath his breath my axe is dull it needs to be sharp when i get my hands on that sperado 😂😂😂

i love them so much omg
he's precious
she's precious
together they are the precious couple
the precious power couple
will konrad's light magic divinity stuff
and leslie's black saint-ness
their powers are like opposites
opposite precious power couple

Users who are viewing this thread