The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
So what happened to his brothers? I mean, they certainly looked in hearing distance of that conversation.

Aggregator gang
I need a spin-off about the people caring for her. The chef, the head butler, the maids all need more screen time.

I don't get why blondies needed the power. Silver hair should've just ruled over the Sperado family. Need more backstory! Shit is going down!

Dex-chan lover
not a real cliffhanger, but the story is good, cannot wait for the next chapter(s). thanks for the translation :D

Dex-chan lover
Dude thinks the trial is his because he played politics. Meanwhile the Sperado family played not just politics but trial planning as well. They've got a double decker rhetorical setup ready to go. I'll say that the trial seems like it will be a standard setup leading to the duchess speaking and destroying them. I could be wrong but I expect the next few chapters will be your standard trial affair.

Dex-chan lover
"twice the pride, double the fall" as Count Dooku once said to Anakin. I feel it fits for this blond a-hole of a "father" that is going down. that being said, I do actually feel a little bad for him, because he himself was manipulated by his dad from a young age. it's no wonder he turned out the way he did, and it's really sad. I'm not excusing his behavior to our little cinnamon bun though, he is going to get his just punishment.

Fed-Kun's army
DESTROY THEM!!!!!!

thank you very much for the update~ now i'm def gonna wait until all the trial is done bc my poor heart cannot handle it lmao and it's probably gonna be more than one chapter.... I'M NERVOUS

Fed-Kun's army
Konrad and Leslie are both cute babies. Salvatore family is just awesome in general, and their servants are AAA+.
Apparently, Sperado's blonde hair genetics also contain "idiotic jerk" gen mixed up.

@WoodyCyber Yeah, his father and their fathers before them probably tell stories about silver haired child every generation, how they could raise Sperado's family honor and shit. It would be nice if in this generation, their tradition of sacrificing children could end once and for all--or better, the whole family, supporters, and ignorant followers and servants could be heavily punished, or preferably annihilated.

Dex-chan lover
@amaranthia I actually meant the opposite. I was glad to learn that so I know when the development will come.

@An76685 not the time brother, why need to bother with that if you can see them suffering from humilation? But you can still prepare your pitch fork just in case they do something.... Reckless

I've already commented about this in a previous chapter, but I don't think your proofreader saw it. "Marquess" is the feminine denomination, "Marquis" the male, just like "Stewardess" and "Steward".
Please don't keep calling the guy "Marquess", since he's not the wife and it gets confusing sometimes.

Contributor
Ruenti look perfect with this blue cape.

Finally the trial will begin, HYPE
2x

Users who are viewing this thread