The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 40

40?chapters and FINALLY!!! I started crying when she called her Mother. Also, Duchess is too hot.

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin Imagine if Leslie does marry Konrad, the Salvatore will have a relationship with the temple even tighter than before. At that point you might as well say that Salvatore has gained divine magic as well. I can see why the royals hate them now lol, super OP.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter makes me hungry... I want to eat her up XD too cute!

I was actually tearing up when Leslie received her Holy Name... it's just so meaningful and I'm glad she finally got hers and a wonderful family that loves her.

What an endearing end to this arc, but one has to wonder if the Sperados would have had their way even if they won the case. For some reason I imagine Leslie would just freak out and kill them with her powers 😅

MEDIC MEDIC! Please call me an ambulance. My glucose spiked up.

Next is the Salvatores downfall to crazy land. All aboard!

Did they ever explain why she cannot take in divine power? Some kind of curse placed on her?

@kazamakj her sperm donor put a spell on her to cause her to feel pain under the circumstances of a holy spell being cast on her. Hence, the channeling. It was all an evil action meant to attempt to get her to remain in his possession. Unfortunately for his evil machinations, his plan didn't account for a selfless paladin with a burgeoning crush on Leslie. 😂👌🏽

Users who are viewing this thread