The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 40

@kylie_aliah worst part is that I can't tell if that's going to be from snuggles, cheese, and cuteness—or cuz something bad is about to happen to Leslie due to a cray-cray sperm donor, and the family is gonna declare war & dragon as a result! 😂👌🏽 Both seem viable options at this point.

Going directly at the temple just after the trial shows how meaningfull it is to bless your child with a middle name in their country.
The Duchess is so cool.

Sperm donor, That’s hilarious xD i stopped to think if Leslie was artificially inseminated.... and no, it was just the trashy ex-father xD

@linszhz Yes, except he was never Leslie's "father", and hence, he can only at best be referred to as her "sperm donor". Anything else would insult real fathers the world over. One has to earn the title of "father" by being a good one, and this wanker fails spectacularly!

Her real Mommy & Daddy on the other hand! LOL!

@linszhz Yes, except he was never Leslie's "father", and hence, he can only at best be referred to as her "sperm donor". Anything else would insult real fathers the world over. One has to earn the title of "father" by being a good one, and this wanker fails spectacularly!

Her real Mommy & Daddy on the other hand! LOL!

Fed-Kun's army
this whole chapter is just sooo much feels. I'm so happy for Leslie. this was a long time coming for her. TT_TT I petition more happy days for leslie!!!

No wonder they go head over heels with Leslie because she's cute and I too feel the same to her 😭🥰

Users who are viewing this thread