The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
The Holy Language of mathematicians, physicists, and other natural scientists.

PDzuxCn.png

Dex-chan lover
"Else I'm going to scream!"
Now that's a Avagers level threat.

So the holy language is Greek... nice.

Why am I so sure that this "holy name" is not a good thing? I guess too many "true name is a weakness" type of magic...

huhhhhhhhhhhh
imma die soon
Guys
If something happens to me...
blame Leslie she’s giving me serious diabetes

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

they have it for now and will probably cause a major political issue because of the power imbalance. But technically Leslie has to get married and if we assume it is to Konrad who is a major religious faction/member it is his bloodline family or whoever she marries that will gain this power. However will she retain the Salvatore name like how the duchess retained hers(which makes sense since Papa Salvatore isn’t a noble) when marrying and keep the power in the salvatore name or will it end up in the name of whoever she marries. Either way, what matters is Leslie doesn’t belong to the sperados whose only hope is the blonde girl with very little dark power. And the power might die with this generation considering how rare it is to give birth to someone with darkness manipulation.

Dex-chan lover
More! Moooore!

@Hijinx: Regarding your avatar. At first I didn't realize it, but then it hit me. Why are there so many panties on that lovely lady's bed? Is it her kink? It's rather distracting.

Dex-chan lover
What a chapter!

Other than Leslie being super adorable this chapter, I find myself also feeling a sliver of pity for Eli too. I mean, yes, she has been undeniably awful, but this chapter goes to highlight just how much she's still a child herself. I'm hoping she has a chance to grow up and be a better person, though I'm not going to hold by breath.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix

I guess? I noticed and thought about it at first, but something else about the picture caught my attention and made me lose focus.

Dex-chan lover
She got her name! She finally said mom!

Also wew Konrad truly is the toppest of boys.

Users who are viewing this thread