The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 43

Saw the raws( didn't translate to look forward to scanlations) and I thought she had a good plan with that confident smile. le sigh. Leslie couldn't use her powers last time, cuz she was asked not to. These guys are playing with fire.

Wews. So the prince is also a trash lol. Looks like the Emperor is the only sane in their family.

We need to question the Kingdom's situation if this prince will take the throne

Aggregator gang
"I have a plan! Let's do that thing we already failed twice and hope it works this time!"

And they think that 3rd time's the lucky charm? Woooow, they've really been pushed into a corner, haven't they? Well, perseverance is the key, right Sperados? 😂

With regards to their kingdom, I know now why they're fucked. Even if the emperor is a good emperor, with subjects that uncompliant and scheming, not one of his goodwill would be passed to the masses.

Ohh~ Another failed plan coming up can't wait to see how badly this ridiculous plan plays out 😎

Dex-chan lover
@Sakuchu To be honest she absolutely had her chance for redemption. That was wenn she warned the knights when her father tried to burn Leslie the second time. Eli is now way past any point of redemption

Dex-chan lover
Oh yup they’ve lost it. I don’t think there’s going to be any remains of the House after this.

This stupid cornhead wants to repeat the burning sacrifice again??? She really does not have a thing called brain. Smh

1) Wow, I had a mildly favourable impression of the crowne prince up to this point. My respect for him just plummeted with this chapter. I already suspected that everything was business for him, so I wasn't surprised by that but what he thought about Leslie's situation. So his act of decency was just that: an act.
2) Is that blonde girl retarded? (Sorry, I can't seem to find a nicer word to describe her.)

I expected a redemption arc as she warned the brother earlier, but I guess not. Kinda sad

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I thought you said you had a good plan. Not a suicide mission.

Users who are viewing this thread