The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
@Aldis
According to WN spoilers the other prince is only introduced in story's Part 2. We are still in Part 1.

Double-page supporter
I knew I didn't like the prince but it's nice to confirm he is a fucking bastard.

@sakuchu with this decision, for me, Eli has moved past any kind of redemption. her behavior before this could have been explained away in one manner of another but, deciding to burn a child alive to fix your problems? no redemption from that.

you can only blame a person's past for so long before they need to accept responsiblity for their choices

Dex-chan lover
BURN HER TO DEATH.

But you tried that. TWICE. When she was nearly helpless. IT DIDN"T WORK.

@eminyan she won't even make a sacrifice to pay for the FOOD THEY DON'T HAVE. pretty sure that family will starve to death before they ever change.

Dex-chan lover
@solchimes he knows what is what and it seems he looks out for the kingdom and his people, but we are on side and the enemy is on the other, ain't it?

Aggregator gang
"Burn Leslie to death"
How is that gonna help anything? Even if you success, all the money you lost to the duchess still need to be paid and they are just get even more angry about leslie's death.

For some reasons I actually believed when she said "I have a good plan". Joke on me.

Dex-chan lover
@Nekocchi Wouldn't burning then to death be more appropriate? Given this is attempt number three of them trying to immolate Leslie, I'll be very disappointed if not even one of the Sperados ends up burning alive. Perhaps even by their own doing to max out that poetic justice.

@jellu maybe she thinks they can try and blame this new fire on the Duchess and use it as "proof" that she cheated at the trial or something so they don't have to pay her

Users who are viewing this thread