The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 50

Group Leader
They are so cute! 😍😍

For people concerning, Leslie is small because she lack nutrient since she was raised to be sacrifice. If she was normal, she would be much more taller than this since girl grow up faster than boy.

So proud of her for standing up for herself! She was so cool! Thanks for the great advice mr knight!

Aww Konrad and Leslie are so cute together!!!!! I ship them so much now!

Thank you for the new chapters!

Why do you seem sad that she said you’re a friend of hers, Konrad? dO yOU waNt to bE mORe thAn fRIENDS?

Lol when she mindlessly grabbed his arm because of habits. Haha things like that will happen when you're happy and comfortable/relaxed.

When I was little, my family was queue'd up at a restaurant. The line moved forward but I wasn't paying attention. I thought my dad was still beside me. I remember I was going to tell him something I thought was funny. So I said, "πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„blah blah blah, Dad?" and I grabbed the hand. Then my little happy self looked up and that was NOT my dad. We were both like WTFFFF...... I saw my dad up 2-3 spaces and ran up and grabbed his arm and didn't let go lol.

Ik Leslie is still a child but like maybe in the future they can be together cuz YEEEE..

I think a few of the last panels are cut off here. Since in the raws theres one more scene where Konrad is describing his thoughts on Leslie and their past interactions. Thank you for the translations though !!

He is probably the Male Lead... it is a bit disappointing. He has to be the most boring one I have read.. I hope another is made apparent soon

lol at the comment below but seriously... I always assumed this guy was creepy when he wanted to see what faces she would make. Like who says that about a kid... hmmm can i ship them now?

Cutiepies 😍
I wonder how old Konrad is tho? Well I'll still support them when they grew up later 😌

@bluelilybell I' not sure but considering that he lived in that tesentraha temple until he was knighted and for that he should have been at least sixteen and studied afterwards with Ruenti i'm guessing about twenty, the same age I would give Ruenti
I think they make him look younger cause he will seemingly become the love interest of our girl and that it don't look to weird but I really would want that they wait with shipping until our girl is at least 15
why can't they give her a appropriate shipping, like make that little brother of him a bit older and then ship

Users who are viewing this thread