The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 50

I fully support this ship. They are perfect for each other, with personalities that both lean in and support one another, and contrasting magic that causes checks and balances in power and defence. The perfect power couple.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't go down the romance route between Leslie and Sir Konrad. I literally dropped another similar manhwa because of it.

The part with Konrad was a breath of fresh air, so cute. But damn, friend zoned by cute little Leslie.

Double-page supporter
@Scrabbleman I mean, it's really not the same. Konrad is a kid, that other dude is an adult. Konrad didn't basically raise her as a guardian, he's more of a kind acquaintance (...or a friend, bwahaha). He's even a noble with equal standing, not that that matters much. Huge difference in vibe.

I'm saying this as a fellow "fuck that, I'm out" comrade on that other manwha for precisely the same reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, my heart.... This is so cute :')

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Rin_nay That's a lot closer in age than I thought.
In that case yea, this looks as if it is set up to be a potential (and wholesome) ship. At least they are getting their emotions put in place for it XD

Users who are viewing this thread