The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 50

So proud of her for standing up for herself! She was so cool! Thanks for the great advice mr knight!

Aww Konrad and Leslie are so cute together!!!!! I ship them so much now!

Thank you for the new chapters!

Double-page supporter
Gosh how can our Leslie be so adorable!!! Also loving the LesliexKonrad ship

Dex-chan lover
Hnnnggh! So precious. Every chapter makes you want to hug little Leslie.

Yeah, I don't know what those ladies were expecting. Leslie is a Salvatore now, and they really don't have ground to stand on in terms of position OR leverage. Rather, a less kind person would bear a grudge.

Dex-chan lover
You tell on that stupid blackmail Leslie! Mother duchess will tore her *. 😆

I feel like Konrad will be "bullied" a lot by a older Leslie with how he blushes so easily. 😂

Aggregator gang
It's literally impossible for Leslie to go anywhere on her own without bumping into someone from her past, huh?

Aggregator gang
Waah i almost thought this got dropped and no one was translating anymore 🥺🥺 Leslie is so smart she spoke like an adult probably because she had to grow up fast, i hope she knows its okay to be spoiled like a kid sometimes 😭😭

Leslie intimidated that brat so badly that she addressed Leslie as if she were the Duchess herself. Lady Salvatore when it should have been Lady Leslie. Oversight or good writing?

Fed-Kun's army
Depeding on how the relationship with leslie and konrad is handled. This could either end up being spammed with Usagi drop comparisons or just end up be what we have now.

The direction the author is taking with the relationship is to obvious though and makes me worried

Dex-chan lover
@maisonaustyn I don't think he's even actually that much older than her, but that definitely wouldn't stop people from invoking Usagi Drop comparisons.

Not that anyone did anything wrong in Usagi Drop to begin with. Yeah, that's right. I said it. Come at me, y'all. I have logic and reasoning on my side, you have "icky feelings."

Users who are viewing this thread