The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Birth of an internet troll

ng0ku0p.png

Dex-chan lover
Uhh...Isn't she like, 12? Why would anyone see her in a romantic light? I can't imagine the same girl with a stature of a child, who walks around with her doll rabbit to be treated as a romantic partner.
And regardless of what we may think ye olde cultures were, an age-gap is a thing, and how relationships are established is crucial. If you babysit someone, it'd be much harder to see them as a romantic option a year later.
And most characters whom interacted with the MC, essentially acted as her guardian. Since that's her role. To be a child. The only

In short, ams confuzzzled.
P.S: This chapter was healing, indeed, in more ways than one.

"Know that I'll be telling my mother about this occurence once I get back home" ... So is she a Salvatore or a Malfoy XD
Thanks for the translation ^^

Group Leader
Hold up... Konrad's 15? HE IS? WHAT, LOL, I thought he was at least 17.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist He probably doesn't understand it anyway, I'm happy to believe the timeskip will make it less awkward to think about.

Contributor
Konrad is tall for his age while Leslie is malnourished so shes short and skinny so their age gap looks huge when it's only by 3 years.

I support daddy Konrad

Honestly this is probably one of the least creepy age gaps Ive seen in mangas and its all very wholesome, now weird sexual undertones, so Im on board. I mean hes 15 and shes 12/13. Its just like childhood crushes.

Top notch scans! LesliexKonrad... just the start. I like Leslie standing up for herself - you go girl!

Thanks for the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread