The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro

I believe they are only 2-3 years apart? 4 at most.

Remember, she is very short for her age due to malnutrition and shitty life. She will jump up in height once she remains properly fed, a bit of a shame really, she is so adorable right now, but I guess good health takes forefront over small things like that.

Dex-chan lover
@maisonaustyn If the commenters are getting Usagi Drops vibes then I'll pay for their therapy. That situation was a full grown adult and a child a third or quarter his age at the start.

This is two kids... kids... kids... barely half a decade apart. People need to get some perspective.

Fed-Kun's army
So since Leslie can't physically pick someone up by their neck it would be righteous to see her do it with her magic tendrils.

I picture her choke slamming her entire old family.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro @Cynic Im just kind of addressing the inevitability of it for now. Due to the fact that people were already think it back during the chapters they were super awkard during tutoring and not to mention its already been implied they are developing feelings for each other.

I ship this precious cuteness so hard. Pls no more suffering for Leslie C: (I wouldnt say friend zoned yet since she is still discovering what actual familial love is let alone romantic love)

Double-page supporter
"...yes, a friend."

Oh Konrad you lolicon.

@maisonaustyn I don't understand Usagi Drop comparisons. Why would people compare this story to a mostly romance free, four volume manga about a man who learns to become a father with a sweet, hopeful open ending?

Did not expect so much pedophilia in the comment section 🙄
Konrad is a *child* Leslie is a Child* who is only short due to malnutrition

Exactly. Both of them are children 🙄
To those who are curious/don't know yet, Conrad
is the male lead. There will be no second male lead whatsoever.
Honestly I am glad because it is unnecessary

@the_white_rabbit Actually Lady Salvatore I think is the appropriate respectful way to address Leslie. If it was her mother, since she is the person of rank they would need to include her title, so she would be Duchess Salvatore. Most of the nobility would refer to each other by their house names, since that's where your position and wealth comes from. Personal names are used among those more familiar with each other. Lady Leslie is then a respectful but more casual and affectionate address.

@Aeriandra
Sorry. I missed how they were talking to each other in the previous chapter, and since it didn't agree with the forms of address that had been laid out previously, I presumed. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread