The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Posting an extremely one-sided singular screenshot is definitely not the way to handle this. Stop trying to scrape together some community pity points because of things that happen in a discord server you're a part of. Either address it privately with the parties involved or leave that server all together. Don't drag others into your petty problems.

Aggregator gang
This person hasn't only tried to snipe NASS this person has done that to other groups as well.

Please try to settle this privately instead of bringing clueless bystanders into your fight.

If you intend to get some opinions, you'd better post the whole conversations. Not only this message where the person went against you.

Also, I am sorry to say that the translation is a mess. There is a reason why scanlators took a long time to do a chapter. Unless someone can translate, typset, clean and QC for themselves.

This clearly isn't the whole story, the sniping is petty, is hard to sympathise with your situation

I dunno, an out-of-context screenshot really makes you look like the asshole here. I don't really care what they said unless you can show it was outright racist, homophobic, sexist, etc., as far as I know it looks like you decided to escalate it which definitely doesn't make you the better person. Trying to call out someone with no context and a trashy scanlation just shows you have little class and little sense.

please dont bring your drama here. all we wanna do is read this manhwa, not read the drama behind it. thanks, appreciate it.

I mean, I don't know what the joke was, but it sounds like you're overreacting and being petty

Aggregator gang
In before "screenshot" turns out to be edited so as to take several messages out of context.

Dex-chan lover
I am just going to ignore the drama and comment on the actual work about how the father was absolutely adorable in this. Papa bear indeed.

Contributor
I have my own discord drama, I don't need or want yours.

I (and I'm sure the large majority of readers) am here SOLELY to read this webtoon and I don't care about let alone want to be dragged into your drama.

As for the quality of the chapter, it was passable in that I'd take it over nothing but the usual quality from NASS is significantly better.

>vicitim signaling on a new chapter
>chapter isn't even a second pass on the rough draft

all that I'm going on is what you gave me in this post, but that's enough for me to assume you deserved this.
fuck off dramafag.

Dex-chan lover
you can't say no to pure good girl eye
*read the comment*
*i am confused .jpg*
*reread the chapter sins I skip the first page*
oh well look at that a screenshot that don't tall us full story of what happens are you start a drama or something

I'm not saying what the author did is right, but if Akai really was mean to him/her then maybe he/she doesn't know where to vent. You all should be a bit nicer..

Group Leader
If you plan on targetting a group, atleast make the quality of the chapter good, your TS is too big, you're punctuation and capitalization is all over the place, and you have grammar mistakes. When you're trying to give out evidence, make sure it's not just one-sided, I think it's you who's being immature. Don't try to bring your drama to the public, it's not going to help you at all, especially with that kind of evidence.

Ah yes. A single text thats worded and cropped weird is gonna make me hate this random person idk. Like what was that "yeah" in the middle, just sitting there on its own in the text? It didn't even read like an actual message which makes me think you cropped out your replies. Also why should I, or any of the readers care? You gave us no context to this situation. Is it a horrible situation that hurts people? Is it just a joke you took seriously or just petty drama? Or do you just not like this Akai person? Whatever it is really doesn't matter unless the persons like racist or homophobic, but even then you don't show any evidence of them being a shit person so I doubt they actually are one. Not gonna even bother reading this chapter. I have no qualm waiting for a quality product. Keep your drama private unless you got receipts.

Users who are viewing this thread