The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

Obviously, this person could’ve posted the entire conversation, but didn’t cuz she was at fault. Only trying to show that group leader as the bad guy’s not gonna work without proper proof.

You’ve done a shitty move by sniping this chapter and have gained literally nothing

bruh chapter 54,
pls don’t add that chat message on the first page it’s super distasteful for people who want to enjoy reading the series, I absolutely have no interest in the drama you’re have.

but since you decided to get everyone that’s reading this manga involved, here’s a piece of my mind:

1. what you’re doing is essentially manga sniping which is basically when you know this manga is already translated by a scans group but yet you still publish a translated chapter. // this is a problem as it basically shows that you’re disrespecting their work so far and don’t give a damn about the hard work they have been putting in every chapter. It is a certain kind of pride to be able to publish quality chapters all the time of a manga you love. You are undermining this very fact.

2. Your translation quality is poorer then what NASS has been doing. It is blatantly obvious. who writes ‘miss Leslie’ instead of ‘Miss Leslie’? NASS might take a longer time then you when publishing this chapter, but I can ensure that their translation quality will definitely be better.

3. You have no reason/excuse to be sniping NASS manga chapter. NASS releases the chapters for this manga really quickly and is always always churning up new chapters. Manga sniping is only (kinda) acceptable if 1) you have the permission of the previous manga scans, or 2) the manga scans have been taking a very very long time to publish new chapters. but from what I know, NASS did not give you permission and they have been publishing new chapters constantly

3. You have just undermined the hard work of those that were originally working on this chapter. You stole this chapter from them, even if they were to come up their quality chapter right now, it leaves a very very bad after taste and they might end up thinking that their hard work is wasted

This is why the NASS leader said what she did to you. Because she is furious, because what you did is basically attacking the hard work and a sign of disrespect. She’s angry, and she doesn’t want members that doesn’t respect her group there. Simple as that.

Group Leader
As someone who is in a couple of scan groups and someone who has experience drama themselves I'm really sorry for what's been happening to you, but seriously why would u want to make that drama public? It would cause more dispute and more people causing havoc, I know you're mad, upset, but this isn't the way to go... Please calm down, there must be some other way to resolve this

Dex-chan lover
The message was that the translator "couldn't take a joke". Leads me to believe the issue isn't the translator's fault

Supporter
Can y'all keep your dumb ass drama to yourself? We're here to read The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess, not No Context Bullshit Claims from Random Google Translator

What a bunch of whiney entitled leachers. Regardless of the internal drama, I am grateful to all the Scanlators without which I would not be able to read my favorite series.
Thank you and I hope your issues are resolved amicably.

Dex-chan lover
As I knew and read, if you want us to side with the uploader, we should know the full message. NASS always got a good quality so I myself am not complaining, but maybe the uploader wants to say something??

@Takai lmao posts the full logs with your next chapters. The leader of Nass think they're top shit just because they got mod/admin friends in mangadex to delete chapters like what happened with Lady Baby. Wouldn't be surprised if Lymus moderated my comment & delete your chapters. 😉 Also your username should've been Fakai instead of T

Fed-Kun's army
If you're gonna snipe at least don't leave fucking caps lock on. Get this shit out of here, you idiot.

I'm so sorry for you. As I have seen this type of drama many times I know it can be hard but please calm down. You're upset, mad I get it. But you cant show that because that's just playing into their hands. I hope you felt atleast a bit better now

Woo new update
Sees drama on the first image
I'mma head out

Sorry but I'll be waiting for NASS' release instead. Like the others have mentioned, don't air your dirty laundry in public. That one-sided screengrab won't garner you any sympathy.

Forgot to add on: If you really want us readers to side with you, we really need full context on what's going on. But there's little we can do.

Observation: Scanlation Groups like political groups, church, and gaming guilds have this terrible habit of devolving into major social dysfunction. It seems like in every organization shit goes thermonuclear at some point and destroys things.

Do we as a global community at large need to start handing out mental health manuals for trauma therapy, personality issues, and other mental health stuff, leadership manuals, and more? It seems like humans are at best ill-equiped to cope with working in community without destroying one another and spiralling into chaos.

If people want said resources, please send me a message and I can share what resources & materials that I have. People have to learn to dialogue, learn to treat one another respectfully—and while I know that most of the people working on these projects are approximately ⅔ to ⅓ my age (33-½), it does neither us as a community, ourselves, nor humanity as a whole any good for us to devolve into dramatic chaos!

We need to work together peacefully and respectfully, and that doesn't mean beating each other up or having drama fights. At worst case, we need to setup some kind of collective Scanlation Community Mediation Group/Board who helps the Scanlation Community navigate through our collective bullshit and find meaningful resolution with minimal drama. Heh.

I hope peaceful resolutions are able to be found for all parties. :3

Dex-chan lover
You discord users get what you fucking deserve.
It's only a matter of time until any discord group falls into petty drama.

Double-page supporter
what do you hope to achieve by posting this? what will this provide to you that you couldn't have gotten by just.. walking away from the group after you got kicked and moving on with your life?

Users who are viewing this thread