The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

For people like me, I made a mistake, I let myself be curious and look up what kind of drama happened, and all I got in return is anger, hate, disappointment, and just general bad feelings. Don't be like me, move on, if you want to read the chapter, read it. If you want to wait for better TL, do so. Just be a reader, distance and detach yourself from whatever drama the scanlation world has, and focus on the manga. Don't be collateral damage in a thing you have no control over.

God, every time I hear something about NASS, it's always them trying to do some kind of powerplay on someone. Shout out to the rumor a while back about them supposedly using alts to harass others group into dropping series so they can pick them up

Dex-chan lover
@alvianosi

Nothing to be gained from digging into this stuff, really. The only thing we have is hearsay from both sides, nothing concrete will ever come out because it's in both sides' interests to keep the water as muddy as possible to assume the moral high ground.

Contributor
I will probably wait for the regular group chapter.
This one was kinda hard to read, not only because of the font, but others things too.

I get that this person is mad, but what do they gain from posting this...? Getting back at NASS? It only hurts the reader’s quality of experiencing Monster Duchess. Take your drama somewhere else, my god.

You could, like, work on developing healthy coping mechanisms instead of throwing up your mess here.

>this chapter is really cute
>look on to the comment to read someone talk about the chapter
>got into drama instead

Dex-chan lover
The drama is more interesting than the manga/manhwa/manhua itself. I want more of this pissing contest. Others must follow their example.. pissing off each other, screwing of each other, focus in playing victims and whatnot. 😎

Ah, that explains some of the typesetting. Won’t comment further on the drama after this, but I will say that whatever you’re trying to communicate/show/proove, it’s useless without any context.

Group Leader
5 bucks says this 'translation' was lifted from NASS' drive and then edited to shit, just like when this person did May I Ask For One Final Thing.

Hm...was I the only one who was blissfully ignorant of what the first page meant and read the chapter peacefully/slightly confused (bc there were some parts of the translation I couldn’t understand) ?

Ofc when I read the comments I found out what was up. WOW I’m slow

Dex-chan lover
ESL tier release right there. Should've studied more on sentence structures and grammar in general instead of quickly chucking out this poor quality chapter. I didn't want to say this but NASS lost nothing from this lmao

To be fair though, that chat message by that guy was very rude.

Dex-chan lover
So glad I got out of the scanlation scene years and years ago as a translator and dealing with this childish crap. Always the same drama. No idea what's going on with NASS but it's all the same in the end.

I will say it seems to be a curse, when a scanlation group starts to get better known, they almost always turn into assholes on one level or another. To each other, to everyone else, it doesn't matter. They've "made it" after all.

Users who are viewing this thread