The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 54

Fed-Kun's army
We're just here to read a great manhwa. Your drama is your business.
I sympathize if maybe the people you're feuding with really are trash, but there's not enough context for any of us to care.

Dex-chan lover
i will never understand why people bring their own personal drama into public light. cmon guys if you're older than 12 you should know how to resolve it between yourselves

Fed-Kun's army
From the sounds of it, you were being a twat and got yourself kicked from the group. There are technically no rules against sniping or having multiple tranlations but the drama is gonna get you banned pretty quickly.

*goes to comments to talk abt wholesome content 😚*
*sees everyone pressed @ the translator*
Me: “aight well imma just head out 😳”

@lilyguven i was confused at first too. Actually this is the other chapter 54. Go to the other 54 one for the fluffy comments. Hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Snipe drama!

Does this mean we'll get dozens of releases in the span of a couple days? lol.

Is there a way to donate to a specific group. Because this drama filled crap is making me want to donate to nass

Double-page supporter
Nice. I want see some drama though we don't no the context behind this.

I'll be honest: considering this is the message specifically that you took offense with and make you decide to post a chapter just to make a callout, I can honestly say that calling you edgy is an apt observation.

Double-page supporter
Damn bud sure looks like you deserved to get kicked out of the group with this behavior.

Plz, don't turn this fluffy of a story into Duchess with an Empty Soul V2. We are all here to get a dose of fluff, not a drama between you guys. Besides, it doesn't matter what context is of the situation, doing this and mixing your personal problem w/ work will only make you look childish in outsider's eyes.

Im just here to see the drama but like. If all it took was that simple comment from the group leader to get u this riled up then fuck me you must be thin skinned. It really doesnt paint you in a good light Also just my opinion but when someone doesnt show the entire context to a situation they usually have something to hide. If you were indeed in the clear why would you only show 1 discord message instead of the whole thread/convo. This is basically a callout post with no fucking context.

@Anna15485 Idk I dont think he has earned any leeway here in my opinion. My comment basically outlines my view on this. I dont generally like drama and am usually neutral but like I hate shit like this. Stop trying to earn pity by only showing one side of the situation. If your going to call out someone then make dam sure people understand both sides for various reasons. Makes me think he was in the wrong and he knows it but is having a hissy fit.

I appreciate it a lot that we get free scans and translations.. but I do hope that whatever disagreements the scan group has, please do not battle it out with these lovely manhwas.. 😣🙏

NASS and BUCCI (share a lot of the same staff) snipe people under separate group names anyways and most of their top staff are assholes so who cares lol

Dex-chan lover
#1 mangadex does not exist for you to try to get pity points because WAHH someone was mean to you

#2 posting one MILD remark with no context that they sent to you is probably the most worthless evidence you could present again no one cares if your feefees were hurt it's the internet buttercup get used to it

here ill help your translation is terrible.

#3 that you point out akai specifically instead of NASS as a group almost guarantees that your issues are personal and nothing anyone else would care about sooo why are you whining about it to us?

#4 you did snipe so honestly fuck you.

Looking at the comments, I think people are being needlessly rude, especially before knowing the context of the drama yet still trying to take sides.
There's really nothing wrong with them dragging it out, they needed somewhere to vent it out so let's play it cool. (It wasn't intrusive to the reading experience after all.) 😀

P.S. I do think that this particular scans group should improve their translations quality in future releases.

Users who are viewing this thread