The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 55

@Strowy indeed, plus what kind of knight would disregard their master's order just because a child asks them to? If they still checked the food against Leslie's will, they should've also stayed in for the same reason. Maybe silently near the door but still inside. Yet seems like the power of cutesy and "she hates us omg" is more powerfulthan logic xD

Aggregator gang
god fucking dammit im so anxious im gonna scream because its so obvious whats gonna happen and what that bracelet is

Fed-Kun's army
Well its kind of no surprise to me for Leslie to act that way, I am sure that the reason is because she think that whoever did a good thing for her in the past or the present is considered to be a good person who will not have a change of heart.

Also, I'm kind of sure that Leslie asking papabear about popping the sperado's head off is also due to Ruenti's influence 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Y’all are missing out on one important thing though! She’s also teaching the maid how to undo the knot. Though her daughter is at risk and such, she’s doing little things to ensure leslie has some sort of chance at surviving whether she knows or not.

Dex-chan lover
After how she treated the knights only doing their job, I'm actually hoping something bad happens to Leslie. By the looks of it, she already got a magic sealing shackle on her. She seems to be in need of another lesson, despite everything she has gone through. A bit more foolishly stubborn than I gave her credit for. Definitely more naive and trusting than she should be.

Amroa, however... I don't really want to see her head to the headsman's block, but she ought to get a heavy punishment for plotting against a duchess's daughter. But even if she loses her life, it wouldn't bother me. That's how it goes.

I sometimes forget that Leslie's a child because she's so mature most of the time, and then something like THIS happens and I'm reminded of it. Sending the guards away is such a bad call, and the fact the guards agreed to is honestly baffling.

Group Leader
Oof, can we finally be done with the Sperado plot? Beating them once sure was satisfying, but they're hella lame as villains. To be honest, the series has been going downhill for me for a while now. Ever since Leslie started living at the Salvatore estate, she lost all agency and the story just keeps moving on without her really doing anything. I just want smart and proactive Leslie from the first chapters back. Hope that'll happen after we're rid of the Sperados.

Dex-chan lover
Leslie getting mad at them for doing their job was uncalled for, she should know that. Also I'm not going to blame this chick because she's probably being threatened.

Dex-chan lover
Aww geez. That was actually some grade-A tension in my opinion. It's not really in your face, but you can tell that the setup is being set into motion bit by bit, and poor sweet Leslie just wants to be able to believe in any human connection she has.

Considering Leslie, innocent as she is, is well versed in detecting evil intention, I'm gonna say Amroa is being coerced and not in it for some selfish gain. Maybe her baby is being held hostage or something.

"I will definitely destroy...no, I'll only hit him a few times."
That's the same thing, silly bear.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. What do the Sperados think the duchess is going to do if they actually succeed in kidnapping and killing her? The writing makes the Sperado clan so short sighted that its painful.

It's a magic stone or something so Leslie couldn't use her darkness power, right??

Feels like they took her baby as a hostage and is blackmailing her into putting the chain onto Leslie owo

Dex-chan lover
Y'all people swearing and attempting to play Karma God (she deserves this? You sick fwits) and deriding a 12yo fictional girl need to chill and get a life. I've only gotten this mad at a big bad of a Falcom Trails game and he was a grown ass man fully aware of the consequences of his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread