The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 55

Aggregator gang
The only thing I thought was a bit forced was her getting mad at the guards for doing their job on her first time out alone without family to a restaurant

@Aniseverse The problem with that is that everyone, both the Salvatore and Amroa herself, have told her that it's dangerous, she is a child but she isn't stupid, if everyone tells her that it's dangerous she should be able to understand that it's dangerous and at least let her guards do their job. It would be a different thing if they didn't get a warning from Amroa, then maybe she could just think everyone is being overly cautious, which would still make it kind of weird for her to just ignore their warnings, but Amroa herself told her that it is dangerous.

Aggregator gang
It might be out of character to us but dont forget shes still 12 and Amoara has helped her in her darkness times. It's perfectly acceptable that she'd lower her guard as such. Who would think that the Marquess would take a hold of her like that so soon other than the grown ups?

Dex-chan lover
complaining is a very child like thing to do but to get upset that you've possibly offended someone isn't very childish and because of that she should also be able to tell that she could be in danger, I mean look at all the guards she's taken with her, and she's only known that woman for practically one day I understand the apology but making them leave is too much

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, goodbye 55 chapters of development. We hardly knew ye [what was even the point of the trial at this point]

Plot is so obvious and poorly played out it kind of hurts at this point. The past three chapters have just been leading up to an event that will resolve in most likely half a chapter. Its building it up like we are supposed to be surprised when her idiot family tries to kill her again.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger If memory serves lady sperado is now living seperately from her husband so isn't involved in this, marquess sperado has gone fucking insane after losing the trial and really has no agency any more, and eldest daughter sperado is the one behind this plan. We really didn't give her much credit honestly in early chapters... she's much more clever than she appeared at first.

I've already seen the raws so I know what going to happen, but you forget that because Amora has helped her before she doesnt suspect that she'll do anything to her which is a bit naive of her, and the situation is obviously driven by emotions which shows that no matter how mature Leslie seems to be shes still a child; children tend to think that they know better and act accordingly which is why it is up to the adults surrounding her to watch out for her, which they obviously have assigned knights and such; honestly it's not that big of a deal

P.s. thank you for the update

Supporter
So only about 5 more chapters until hiatus?

Anyway she was teaching the maid to unravel the bracelet so she's still trying to look out for Leslie. I hope nothing happens to her child...

Leslie being stupid and not aware of dangers of her status... disappointed but not surprised

i feel bad because i think we already know the out come after this chapter. the women is being blackmailed and her child is at sake too. but she also cares for leslie, must be hard for her as a mother to choose such options

i do hope leslie understands the lady’s position and hope she gets punished too for obvious reasons.

Dissapointed Leslie being naive, this is just too much of a coincidence to meet her ex-Nanny and being invited like that... she should be aware

or at least the moment she felt uncomfortable wearing that bracelet she should hurry up and call her knights back, i felt bad for the knights they are just doing their orders and now they'll definitely be punished because they failed to protect a dumb girl.

Users who are viewing this thread