The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I know that she child, but she already suffering so much. How can she lack much sense of danger? I mean she already experience it repeatedly how hell she mad at her guard doing it work. She already promised to brought guard with her if she go to that place, and already breaking it ?

Everyone keeps saying that they're disappointed that leslie is falling for the maid's tricks, but forgetting that, as far as leslie knows, she's the only one who was actually kind to her in the past

Supporter
I hope the ex-maid isn't bad, and if she is doing something its because they're forcing her. She did try to keep her from coming and afterwards told her to bring a lot of guards...

Ey NASS you should change your recruitment page to more appropriate sentences.
"We need slaves to work 24/7 for us and we will make fun of you and talk behind your back for making any mistakes"

Seems appropriate eh? 😂

Group Leader
Bracelet probably have the chain to seal her powers.

And to remind a few people, Leslie is still a child, unlike the other similar series but with reincarnators. Yes she has been through hard times, but it was refreshing lately and I think she's bound to let her guard down.

Dex-chan lover
This is painful. Okay, ye be warned for spoilers lie here:

The hare-brained plan was to outright KILL Leslie using the black flames that they wanted to sacrifice her to in ch. 1. But since those flames cannot survive long outside the shrine in which they were originally, the transported them to their state (the gazebo they were building it's a copy of the shrine and enables them to transport the flames further) before putting the tavern on black fire to kill both Leslie and Amroa.

Why Amroa went along with this? Well, it's true that her child was involved, but not held hostage in the traditional sense. You see, Amroa's husband is alive, but it's also a gambler piece of shit that SOLD AMROA'S BABY DAUGHTER to fuel his addiction. It was only needed for the Sperardos to locate the husband (in a bagrant den, no less) and he told them everything, even the baby's buyer. The Sperardos used that information, along with the promise of medicine for the baby to get Amroa on board, but as shown it definetly pains her and goes back on the plan later.

For those suspicious of the bracalet:
You're right: the bracalet contains pieces of the sealing chain that are more than enough to ensure that Leslie is unable to use the shadows effectively.

And that's for now. I hope that all Leslie's Loyal Guard here calm themselves with this. Also, Leslie's trust in her is justified, she was her only ray of hope in those days, so she feels that she owes her a lot.

my my i dont like where this is going at all
thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Don't hate the former maid, she was coerced into doing this.
Leslies former "Family" despite their fall from grace wields a lot of power through the use of fear. Remember that they treated their own servants poorly.

Double-page supporter
My guess is the missing baby is a hostage... So that's why she betray her. Can you blame a mother? It's a terrible situation. 😑

Dex-chan lover
I got a bad feeling about that bracelet.. Also looks like the former maid was blackmailed by her former trash family.

Users who are viewing this thread