The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, she realized that her dismissing people from doing their job was a dumbass move and went to apologize. She still made it so they had to take punishment tho. Geez.

If I were the knights, I'd be a little bit miffed but would forget about it since she seems to understand her mistake as well.
But then again, it seemed like they were punished for two days because of the incident?? Now that would get me more peeved than just a little bit. 😩

The Knights deserve to be punished, She is the lady of the house Not the Duchess and they were already given strict orders.
As her security and her guardians for they day they should never have left even if it made her upset. Its your responsibility as a bloody adult to what is right for your children,
or children in their care even if she has a tantrum.

Dex-chan lover
She SHOULD apoligize, but they SHOULD be punished. They had explicit orders to stay with her. The brat can cry all she wants, they were ordered to stay for a reason, whether she understands or not.

Fed-Kun's army
that's my baby Leslie yes. she made a mistake and she owned up to it. i'm so proud of her.
and that's Duchess Acela yes she kicked a goddamn wall yes holy shit step on me
and that's the best boy Konrad who wouldn't hesitate to chop off that bastard's hand yes

Fed-Kun's army
obviously...what is this speados family retard even thinking? they're using their signature magic to kill someone who's obviously now not part of their family and their excuse is even more pathetic lol

I came here to say "She kicked a wall down." and nothing else, but someone has already done it, so I'll just talk about how my boy Konrad isn't afraid of getting his hands dirty.

edit: which is wonderful and I approve of his nature.

She kicked the wall down.

Sorry, I just felt like this needed to be said a few more times.

Users who are viewing this thread