The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 61

Thanks for the update!!
And is it just me or does Leslie's bangs look a lil bit wonky? Like I feel like if you took them off, her forehead would be huge?

Dex-chan lover
Such a nice introduction to season two.

Even now, Leslie's cuteness is being weaponized against her family, but at least its by the Duchess herself.

Ruenti burning those letters was hilarious and expected. Their father would've had the exact same reaction to those marriage proposals, except he might've given each sender a visit as well.

I understand you Leslie. Your mother is so goddamn beautiful, it's hard having her as a role model. When she came down the stairs my jaw dropped and I actually thought "as expected, she's still the hottest character of the manhwa".

Do your best Leslie !

Dex-chan lover
. . .before I got to the end of the chapter I predicted what Ruti was going to do before it happened I don't know how I did all I know is I predicted it also if was Brethion it would have been fireplace and some kinda alcohol to ensure that they all burned up

Fed-Kun's army
@jjvngoo Malnutrition will do that to you. She's gong to stay that small unless the secon round of puberty is kicking in late.

Group Leader
@mahtan don't use her family as a standard lol. Everyone is a giant in that family. Gotta wait until she stand near Konrad to see how she flare as a normal girl XD

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to wait for your enemies to get caught, they'll come to you first, as always, as usual, customary, the standard, habitually, all the synonyms here.

Dex-chan lover
I was totally expecting him to burn the letters the instant he came in the door.

Users who are viewing this thread